01267 225 520

Skip Hire

Cwm offer skip hire ranging from 8 cubic yards to 50 cubic yards depending on the type of material you want collected and the quantity of material.
We offer skips / Roll on off containers for householders and all commercial businesses / builders / industrial / small businesses / private sectors / local authority’s
We can offer drop doors on our 8yd skips for ease of placing in your heavy materials such as soil / hardcore. (easy loading)

Hiring periods:

We recommend that a skip is hired for a maximum of 14 days, however we understand that circumstances sometimes make this impossible. If you believe you will need the skip for a longer period please make the staff aware upon ordering.

Skip Delivery:

We aim to delivery skips within 48hours or the order placed if needed. A specific date will be agreed upon placement of the order. This is with the exempt of skips that require road permits.
Should you require a specific time slot please arrange this with our staff on booking.

All duty of care obligations are fulfilled.
We can offer the following waste collections: general waste / Dry mixed recycling (paper / cardboard / plastics / cans) / Glass / Plasterboard / Hardcore / Soil & Stones / green waste / Metal / plastics / wood

Type Capacity Dimensions (L×W×H) Meters
8yd open Skip 48-56 bags  3.2 x 1.75 x 1.22
8yd Enclosed 48-56 bags 3.2 x  2.75 x 1.22
14yd enclosed 84 – 95 bags 4.1 x  1.75 x: 1.8
20yd Roll on Roll Off 132 bags 6.07 x  2.23 x 1.62
35yd Roll on Roll Off 222k bags 6.07 x 2.23 x 2.39
40yd Roll on Roll Off 252 bags 6.92 x 2.64 x 2.72

Please note: Skips must only be filled to a level load, the driver will show you the level on delivery. Using boards to increase the skips capacity is illegal and it is also illegal for the driver to carry the skip this way.

Waste Restrictions

Due to regulations there are certain wastes that cannot be placed into skips, a list will be given to you on delivery.

These include

  • WEEE waste – any electrical items
  • Plasterboard
  • Asbestos
  • Car batteries
  • Tyres
  • Gas Cylinders
  • Paint tins – if more than 2 % residue is in the container
  • Fluorescent Tubing
  • Oil wastes

Road Permits

If you cannot place the skip on your private property there may be a need to have a permit from the local council. Cwm can do this on your behalf, however it is a chargeable service from the council. These charges vary from council to council so a price will be given dependent on your location.

Permits take between 3- 5 working days to be processed, the earlier you can order your skip the better.

Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch

If you are interested in working together, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

Contact us