We operate four Household Waste Recycling Centers within Carmarthenshire, contact details for each centre are opposite. There are no additional fees for Carmarthenshire Householders, as we are funded through part of your domestic rates.
Our centres accept a wide range of household waste and we are committed to segregating and recycling as much of this material as possible. You can help us to achieve this by segregating your waste into the appropriate material streams prior to arriving on our sites.
All our Sites have CCTV Cameras in operation and our employees have body-worn cameras, this is to protect the employees and public from unacceptable behaviour (Abuse of CWM Environmental Ltd Employees will not be tolerated and incidents will be reported to the Police)
Please note the change in opening hours on all sites, from April 1st
Summer Hours 1st April to 30th September 08.30am – 6.00pm
Winter Hours 1st October – 31st March 08.30am – 4.00pm
Christmas eve and new years eve closed at 12.00pm
Closed all day Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years day
Address : Llandarog Road, Nantycaws, Carmarthenshire SA32 8BG
Tel : 01267 275536
Address : Trostre Industrial Estate, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire SA14 9UU
Tel : 01554 777328
Address: Wern-Ddu Rd, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire SA18 2UR
Tel: 01269 851020
Address: Mart Site, Whitland, Carmarthenshire SA34 0AE
Tel : 0781 3941205
The Whitland site will be closed all day due to the Mart sale on:
- Saturday 30th March 2019
- Saturday 27th April 2019
- Saturday 25th May 2019
- Saturday 28th September 2019
- Saturday 26th October 2019
- Saturday 30th November 2019
To enable us to keep you and our staff safe, we ask that you follow our site rules.
- Adhere to the site speed limit - 5MPH and obey all traffic signs.
- Follow the one way traffic management system, do not reverse into the flow of the traffic.
- Keep to pedestrian walkways where applicable.
- Children must remain in vehicles
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on site.
- Unacceptable Behavior - Abuse and intimidation of our staff will not be tolerated, full police action will be taken.
- All our sites have CCTV cameras in operation to protect our staff and the public.
Vehicles not allowed to use our HWRC’s:
- Flatbed, Tipper and Dropside vehicles
- Cage vehicles
- Van/pick up/car type van towing a trailer
- Trailers with more than one axle
- Horseboxes or agricultural vehicles
- Large vans including the box van
Please note that our HWRC’s are for domestic waste only. Commercial waste can be disposed of at Nantycaws Transfer Station, charges for disposal apply
Charges Apply For
- Gas Bottles
- Fire Extinguishers
- Commercial Waste
- Agricultural Waste and Tyres.
What is accepted at the Household Waste Recycling Centre?
Total Waste Management Solutions
Get in touch
Our friendly and helpful team are waiting to take your call or respond to your enquiry form and will be happy to advise on any queries you may have regarding Household or Commercial waste handling.